We've decided. 2015 is going to be the "Year of the Button Cover!" .. and since we have decided it, it will be so. Not really. We actually have a lot of goals we've set for this year that will require a lot of hard work and determination to make it happen.
Some of our big goals for 2015 include:
- SHARK TANK: We'll be filming our application video at the end of January!
- WEBSITE: Currently, our platform doesn't allow for on-site customization. A big goal is to get a new site that does - making it much easier to order your Custom Button Covers!
- ZAZZLE: They refer to themselves as "The Amazon for customized goods." We are thrilled to be their official button cover maker - but are waiting on the final steps to be made on their end. They said we should launch in February! *this will be an alternate source for on-site customization for our customers.
- RETAILER: One of our biggest goals is to partner with a large retailer as their 3rd party vendor for Button Covers. Think J.Crew, Urban Outfitters, Bow & Drape, Nasty Gal, Brooks Brothers, etc.
- PRODUCTS: We launched our Mini Bow Tie Button Covers this year and have some major plans for future embellished products.
- PUBLICATIONS: As a relatively new and unknown product, our goal is to get into some major online publications (Refinery29, Cool Hunter, etc)
What are you hoping to see from ALTR this year...aside from taking over the World one button at a time? Let us know in the comments!